Event Period: Saturday 17/10 5PM (-5 GMT).
Fortress of Crywolf (On Steroids!)
Fortress of Crywolf is located at the southeastern area of Valley of Loren. It's a front line fortress where the allied forces of human and elf fight against the forces of Kundun. The rough geographical features of the fortress made it a fortress blessed with natural barriers for defense and a key area for strategy. Kundun's forces haven't been able to head north and now the frontline is in a deadlock. Therefore Kundun has commanded Lemuria to dispatch troops to the Fortress of Crywolf to overcome a situation... But this time on Steroids!
Requirements & Challenges
- Any character can assists but it is recommended to be at least level 800 or higher to survive.
- All monsters are boosted.
- Punish cap is reduced to 50,000 damage. (for crywolf only)
The Crywolf Battle Stages
- Inside village will change from a safety zone to battle zone when the battle starts.
- Players can't use their personal store or talk to the NPC.
- Saturday 17, october, 2020, 17:00 (Server Time)
- Battle will be held for 15 minutes.
- Players will have 3 attempts to win. (3 battles)
This enormous tutelary statue was created from the ancient strength of elves so it has a power to protect itself from the evil sprits which keeps away Kundun's troops. But the statue becomes weak once a week and gets attacked by Kundun's troops led by Balgass. There are 5 altars around the statue for protection and when these altars are destroyed the statue will lose its power to protect the Fortress of Crywolf
These altars protect and give power to the statue and only the elves can give powers to the altars. When the altars get destroyed the statue will lose its power making these altars a prime target for Balgass' monster troops. The success of the quest will depend on the players' ability to protect the altars and the elves who give power to the altars.
- Character restriction for contract - 5 Muse elf characters above level 350. When the contract is ongoing between the altar and a Muse elf, no further contact will be allowed.
- No. of contracts - Maximum of 2 contracts are allowed and no further contract will be permitted. Failure in contract can be caused when the character moves out of altar while the contract is ongoing or when the character gets killed while the contract is ongoing.
- Contract time - An icon will be displayed on the characters that can still avail the contract. It will take an effect on the Wolf statue 5 minutes after the altar contract gets registered.
- Shield creation - Certain no. of shields for the Wolf statue will be created depending on the no. of characters in ongoing contract at the altar.
- Initial status without a contract: Shield HP = 0
- When the character gets killed while the contract is ongoing: Shield HP = Total HP of character in ongoing contract
- Shield HP - When the contracted character's HP decreases the HP of Wolf statue will decrease as well.
- More than 1 altar left and Wolf statue is protected at the end of the battle
- When Balgass is defeated
- You must win 2 out of 3 battles.
- All the altars are destroyed and the contract wasn't sustained at the end of the battle.
- When Balgass is not defeated
- Failure to win 2 out of 3 battles.
- Individual rewards
- Bonus Exp can be acquired aside from the EXP from monsters depending on the no. of participants.
- Different rewards will be given to the participants of the battle depending on Kill Points.
- Kill Points will be earned by a character that delivers the final killing blow.
- Muse elves who survive after the contract battle will earn an additional 6,000 points.
- Reward will be given after the battle therefore if the character warps to another map before the end of battle he will not receive the reward.
- Server rewards
- An experience boost event will be held for 1 week. Base Event Exp Bonus for complete the challenge is 20%, if you kill all dark elves in at least 2 battles then 10% extra will be added for a total of 30% bonus exp!
- Strength of monsters in all server clusters except Land of Trial will decrease 10%.
- Kundun's life recovery will not function.
- Success rate will increase 5% when combining invitations.